Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life Down Under!!

Hello everyone! I am finally awake from my slumbering. Its nearly a year since I last written on this blog. well, as I promised, I should tell you a little about life in Australia since my last expedition around the world. Its going to be a bid difficult since I waited so long to report on how life has been. I have been on a few trips around Victoria (the state in which I live) as well as visits to South Australia and Alice Springs and have take many photos which I would love to share with you. I need to get all these photos in order and on the blog before next Tuesday, as I will be heading off to Alice Springs again and to Darwin for the next couple of weeks and this means more photos and more to write.

I will be flying to Alice Springs for a week to attend a library conference (ALIA) representing my university, then I will be taking the Ghan (overnight/day train) from Alice Springs to Darwin. There will be a District Convention in Darwin during the time I will be there and I plan to attend all three days. I am looking forward to this trip and hoping to meet many new friends and perhaps a new place to relocate!! So stay in tune!

Ok, here are some places I visited around Australia since my intrepid journey around the world:
[I promised not to procrastinate any longer, but its getting a bit late for posting these photos, so I will do this tomorrow]

No comments: